Monday 28 October 2013

33 Day Challenge: South America

Hi guys!

Now i must admit i was actually dreading this challenge as i didn't have the foggiest idea what manicure to create. However after talking to my good friend google, i finally thought of a design! My thought process went a little like this.. South America is known for > Amazon Rainforest. Amazon is known for > Lots of interesting animals. Amazon animals on google > Tree frog. And uh, that's what i went with!

To create this look i used:
Sinful Colors - Courtney Orange
Miss Sporty - Pop Fiction (Clubbing Colours)
Barry M - Black Nail Art Pen
Seche Vite - Top Coat

And here is the manicure and also a little pic of the fella that inspired it :)


Isn't he a cutie?!








So that's it for today's post, hope you liked it!
Becky x

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! And I totally get your train of thought! I went South America > Galápagos > Darwin's Finches... *chuckles* I love frogs and did nail art inspired by poison dart frogs a while ago myself. Yours look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou :) Yeah i'm terrible with odd challenges like this, i head straight to google haha! I loved your post as well, i wouldn't have the patience to try out something like that!

      Delete
  2. I love this! I got that Sinful Colors polish from poundland a few weeks ago and haven't used it yet - think it'll be my halloween nail colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you have to use it, it's a perfect pumpkin colour! I thought it looked a little sheer on the brush but i got away with doing one coat so i was a happy bunny haha :)

      Delete
  3. Great inspiration!! And the result is WOW!))) Very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google's such a good friend:P
    Beautiful manicure, and it looks just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...