Sunday 3 November 2013

33 Day Challenge: Mani Featuring 2 Patterns

Hello lovelies!

So this post might be a little late, but what's two days really? :P I do apologise but i've been really busy at work and just haven't had the time unfortunately. But better late than never right! It's just a simple manicure but i really like it on my nails, for some reason they look kinda french-y to me :)

To create this look i used:
Sinful Colors - Easy Going
Seche Vite - Top Coat
Barry M - Black Nail Art Pen
Barry M - White Nail Art Pen

Here we are!






And here's how it looked before i added the black..



So that's it, sorry it was late! Oh and i've had to change my nail shape due to a rough week in retail chipping four nails! I've rounded them off to avoid cutting them all short, i think i prefer this to the straighter tips anyway.. What's your preferred nail shape?

Til tomorrow, Becky x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...