Friday 13 December 2013

12 DOC Advent Challenge: All Lit Up!

Hi there!

So apparently everything in the world is trying to stop me from blogging. Silly shifts at work, a Zombie virus  bad cold, annd internet problems. But i'm here with the fifth challenge and the sixth has been photographed and ready to edit so should be up soon! I think for my next challenge i'll call it 'The Oh Well' as in.. if i don't do a challenge post then oh well!

Anywho! On to the nails. I can only apologise for the sheer cruddiness of the photos. I blame my camera, my weird kitchen lighting and the fact that i was concentrating more on being able to breathe than getting a good shot for that. 

To create this look i used:
China Glaze - Running In Circles
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Barry M - Black Nail Art Pen
Seche Vite - Top Coat
Various gems from Ebay


Edit: So, i would take credit for this but i didn't do it. I uploaded this post and then Google alerted me i'd uploaded an 'auto awesome' photo and made it all sparkly and stuff for me. Genuine true story. I'm just as baffled as you are.. but it's pretty so i thought id add it!

Edit again: So apparently google is awesome and are turning christmassy photos even christmassy..er.







Not sure how i feel about this one. I do however looove the green.. it's my first China Glaze and i'm a very happy bunny indeed. It looked a little sheer on the brush but went on really well and could of easily gotten away with one coat if i felt like being lazy! I've been making quite a few purchases from Nail Polish Direct and they've always been fantastic. It's free delivery when you spend £10 (lets face it, thats easily done) and they always have loads on sale. They have so many China Glaze polishes for only £5 at the moment, so definitely head over there! Plus it's super quick delivery, didn't even have time to pout about the wait haha.

Next challenge will hopefully be up tomorrow as my connection in so slooooow. Hope you're all feeling festive!
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...