Tuesday 17 December 2013

12DOC Advent Challenge: Santa Baby!

Hi there!

Good news.. i'm feeling a lot better now and didn't turn in to a zombie, hoozah! Bad news.. i'm so terribly behind on my challenge. So i've decided to scrap the days and just complete a few more of the challenges time permitting. I'm sure i'm not the only one struggling to get everything sorted at the moment!

Here's the Santa challenge manicure. It didn't quite turn out as planned, blame the cold, or my befuddled brain. But it was still a big hit at work the next day so i guess i can't complain.. classics are classic for a reason :)

To create this look i used:
Sinful Colors - Sugar Sugar
Barry M - White & Black Nail Art Pens
Gold Gel Pen
Seche Vite - Top Coat







Ah the moment when people stare at you funny for stealing decorations from the tree ;P
Has anyone else tackled the classic Santa nails look? If so i'd love to see! Leave a comment below with a link :)
Becky x

1 comment:

  1. I love these, I think they look really awesome! I hope you don't mind but I borrowed your design for my accent nails today! (http://nailartnovice.blogspot.com/2013/12/12-days-of-xmas-nail-art-10-santa.html)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...