Wednesday 22 January 2014

It's So Fluffy I'm Gunna Die!

Hi people!

So i'm hoping you know where today's post is going.. A subtle reference to Despicable Me of course! I swear to God if i ever have a kid i want her to be just like Agnes. 

Anywhom, this was supposed to be a quick manicure just so i didn't have naked nails for work. I somehow got unicorns in to my head and one thing led to another..

For this look I've used:
Sinful Colors - Easy Going
Revlon - Popular
Seventeen - Glitter Top Coat
Barry M - White & Black Nail Art Pen
Barry M - Gold Metallic Polish
Sinful Colors - 24/7 (Neon Pink)






I love wearing Popular, it's an instant pretty manicure without having to add to it. Although I don't mind an added Unicorn, you can never be mad with his little tongue poking out on your thumb.

Til next time! Becky x

3 comments:

  1. Great nails, they are very pretty! Despicable Me is still on my to watch film list but it looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! You need to watch it haha, it's amazing! Guarantee you'll fall in love with Agnes, it's impossible not to :P

      Delete
  2. OMG he is so adorable, I love that movie to death!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...