Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year, New Manicure.

Hello you beautiful people!

So i thought i'd be all sneaky and post a manicure today and surprise you all with how quickly i got a post together. HOWEVER. Things haven't gone my way today at all. And so even though i've got plenty of photos, and was happy with the way it turned out.. i can't for the life of me find my camera cord. So i'm afraid i only have this picture from Instagram to share with you all. But be assured i'll post about the look properly once i've found it.. the polish is too beautiful to settle for a phone picture!


I'll try and get more photos up soon.. hope you all had a better new year than i did!
Becky x

2 comments:

  1. These look great, I love the bling-y look! The base polish looks gorgeous, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...