Tuesday 25 February 2014

Claire's Accessories | Green Neon Nail Art

Due to a lot of polish being marked down to £1 at work, we've been getting a LOT of swanky new styles coming in to take their place over the past week. As all cosmetics are currently on a 3 for 2 offer, I have of course been stocking up. I've prepared two Markdown posts to show you all, with 12 polishes in total. I've still got a couple left to swatch so they should hopefully be posted in the next couple of days. I've also been buying the newbies, which i'll be showing off afterwards! I purely bought such a large amount to show them all off to you, the things I do for the sake of my blog huh? :P

Anyway! Here's a simple nail art manicure showing you a sneaky peak at two new Neon polishes. Despite how easy and quick this was I'm pretty happy with it! Really enjoying wearing bright colours at the moment :)

For this look I used:
Claire's Accessories - White Neon Pale Green
Claire's Accessories - Neon Pinball
Barry M - White Nail Art Pen
Claire's Accessories - Gel Top Coat







Bright huh? I've got a few of the neon collection so I won't go in to detail about the polish now, i'll save it til later on. I'm enjoying posting a lot again, I think the influx of amazing polish at work has kicked my bum back in to gear! Want a sneaky peak at some newbies? Course you do ;)



Excited much? :) Will be posting the £1 swatches soon and then these beauties so keep an eye out!
Becky x

1 comment:

  1. That's such a pretty green! And I love the nail art you did with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...